Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to SGLobangs 2.0. I have decided to do a complete reboot of SGLobangs after finding the previous forum being overran by spammers. However our mission remains the same, and that is to bring you the best deals, promos and contests in Singapore. In other words, the best LOBANG.

Any downside to using branded mx records

• Hi, Is there any downside to using branded mx records? For example instead of using mail.other-domain.com as an mx record is there any downside to creating an A record for mail.your-domain.com and using this as your mx record? Only downside that can think of is that if IP of email server changes the A record would have to change too. This isn't an issue for me because run the mail server on a dedicated IP for many domains though. Please help. Thanks! I did not find the right solution from the Internet. References:https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-general-1/any-downside-to-using-branded-mx-records-4175615616/ animated video explainer