Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to SGLobangs 2.0. I have decided to do a complete reboot of SGLobangs after finding the previous forum being overran by spammers. However our mission remains the same, and that is to bring you the best deals, promos and contests in Singapore. In other words, the best LOBANG.

Best money making professions on Elysium?

• Hi, I realized that Mining / Skinning were the way to make money on the Andorhal realm, before it became a ghost town. Once Burning Crusade came out, I switched to Mining / Engineering when I hit level 70 to make my own Turbo Roflcopter. My main has been Mining / Engineering ever since, and always made good money. Now that I am on Elysium and at level 16, Mining / Skinning doesn't pay anywhere near what I am used to seeing. A 20 stack of copper isn't even 1 gold, and Skinning is far worse for selling on AH. I figured I would swap Skinning for Engineering eventually, but with so many people on Elysium, it takes a long time to get even 1 20 stack of copper ore, too many people ganking my mining nodes. Any suggestions for professions? Please help. Thanks! I did not find the right solution from the Internet. References:https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/56103-best-money-making-professions-on-elysium/ whiteboard explainer videos