Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to SGLobangs 2.0. I have decided to do a complete reboot of SGLobangs after finding the previous forum being overran by spammers. However our mission remains the same, and that is to bring you the best deals, promos and contests in Singapore. In other words, the best LOBANG.

GPO not applied

• Hi, I have set up a new GPO which no matter what I try will not apply. Please don't link to the 10 reasons GPO's don't work as that article does not help! I have a user set up in AD which is part of a security group. I have set up a GPO to disable the control panel for this security group. Why would it not be applied? In gpresult the user shows as part of the security group in the list. The policy is not shown as filtered out or part of the 'Resultant Set of Policies'. Other GPO's are fine but my new one ignored. I have tried applying it to just the user and to the whole security group. Any ideas? Please help. Thanks! I did not find the right solution from the Internet. References:ttps://forum.talonro.com/forum/ Brand Reveal Examples