Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to SGLobangs 2.0. I have decided to do a complete reboot of SGLobangs after finding the previous forum being overran by spammers. However our mission remains the same, and that is to bring you the best deals, promos and contests in Singapore. In other words, the best LOBANG.

Mysterious connection

• Hi, I would instantly get disconnected and put under "limited connectivity" status on my computer for about 3 minutes. But it is not only my computer get dced, it's the router itself been out of connection. This would happen everytimes I login to Talon server but, i tested on other ro server and it does not cause me the problem. That is not all, I tried changing the router with different brand(D-Link) and then I tested login to tRO. It does not make the router disconnected, not even I stay in game from morning till night. So now I'm scratching my head as what in the world could cause my TP-Link router to be not compatible with TalonRO server. I know it seems like a router technical issue and not the TalonRO problem but HELL, I want to know the answer to this myst. Please help. Thanks! I did not find the right solution from the Internet. References:https://forum.talonro.com/topic/22470-mysterious-connection/ Product Intro Animation