Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to SGLobangs 2.0. I have decided to do a complete reboot of SGLobangs after finding the previous forum being overran by spammers. However our mission remains the same, and that is to bring you the best deals, promos and contests in Singapore. In other words, the best LOBANG.

infrastructure requirements for Web server hosting 5-6 Asp.Net websites

• Hi, I am planning to create web server using Windows 2012 operating system with IIS for hosting 5 asp.net sites. Each Asp.Net site will have 4-5 pages. The content is not static, it is taken from SQL server and displayed on these sites. There can be approximately 300-400 people accessing the sites. Please suggest any guidelines with respect to hardware requirements for this web server. I see the minimal configuration on the msdn site, but that is not of much use. Any ideas on what works best for this webserver setup would be of great help. Please help. Thanks! I did not find the right solution from the Internet. References:https://cobolt.envul.com/forum/moderator-applications/a/ App Launch Animation