Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to SGLobangs 2.0. I have decided to do a complete reboot of SGLobangs after finding the previous forum being overran by spammers. However our mission remains the same, and that is to bring you the best deals, promos and contests in Singapore. In other words, the best LOBANG.

There must be something that does this with Pi?

• Hi, I got tired of checking the pool temps this year, isnt there anything off the shelf, that will monitor the water temp and have some sort of a web page output? Ive found tons of things that should work (Monnit.com, temper2 devices, avtech.com stuff, thorlabs.com) Everything seems to be like $400 when done, coworker just built this cool flight nav unit using a prebuilt Pi, he just plugged it all together and it works. I cant find anything temp sensor related, that I can understand how to setup. My ideal setup would be to have a sensor lead in the pool, connected to a reporting device, be that a Pi ~50ft away (by extending the sensor, or extending power/lan to the pool area) Anyone have any ideas? Please help. Thanks! I did not find the right solution from the Internet. References:https://hardforum.com/threads/there-must-be-something-that-does-this-with-pi.1945384/ Product Launch