Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to SGLobangs 2.0. I have decided to do a complete reboot of SGLobangs after finding the previous forum being overran by spammers. However our mission remains the same, and that is to bring you the best deals, promos and contests in Singapore. In other words, the best LOBANG.

Which drive mode while towing

• Hello Next week we start our first major caravan towing trip away with our DS which we bought new last September. I have had little opportunity to tow the caravan with the new DS but the test tow we did was great, clearly the DS is made for towing. I have towed a caravan for years, but the DS seems something else. Naturally I would like to get the best fuel economy while towing and do not want to put unnecessary strain on the car. So, should I tow in the Economy mode, or in the normal mode? Or any other mode? Cruise control on or off? Please help. Thanks! I did not find the right solution from the Internet. References:http://www.cmy.net.au/news-media/news/diversity-inclusion Brand video ad