Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to SGLobangs 2.0. I have decided to do a complete reboot of SGLobangs after finding the previous forum being overran by spammers. However our mission remains the same, and that is to bring you the best deals, promos and contests in Singapore. In other words, the best LOBANG.

Tiled resources not working in D3D11

• Hi, I'm experimenting with tiled textures and I've noticed that they are not working at all in D3D11 on my Surface Pro 4. I'm not getting any errors from the D3D11 diagnostics and the code seems to appear to work using the WARP software device, but since so few information is available on the net I may have gotten something wrong on the API side. Since both UpdateTiles and UpdateSubresource APIs don't manage to transfer texture content undamaged it looks to me like a fundamental driver bug, so before experimenting any more I first want to ask if its a known bug and/or easily reproducible on your side; otherwise I can try building some sample application which tries to reproduce the issue. Please help. Thanks! I did not find the right solution from the Internet. References:https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/graphics-driver-bug-reporting/topic/706969 brand adverts