Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to SGLobangs 2.0. I have decided to do a complete reboot of SGLobangs after finding the previous forum being overran by spammers. However our mission remains the same, and that is to bring you the best deals, promos and contests in Singapore. In other words, the best LOBANG.

Are Memory Leaks fixed on OpenGL Driver for Intel HD

• Hi, Is it fixed on all new OpenGL driver for "Intel(R) HD Graphics" (include win7)? If the bug is not fixed, how to detected that we are on a "Intel HD" (not only Intel) on OpenGL? (I would like to apply this the on-fly "patch" only in the Intel HD graphics cuz it's not recommanded on NVIDIA Card) What's glGetString(GL_RENGERER) return on Intel(R) HD Graphics? Do you have a example of the string? When or after which version (glGetString(GL_VERSION)) is the bug fixed? Please help. Thanks! I did not find the right solution from the Internet. References:https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/graphics-driver-bug-reporting/topic/712649 Startup Launch