Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to SGLobangs 2.0. I have decided to do a complete reboot of SGLobangs after finding the previous forum being overran by spammers. However our mission remains the same, and that is to bring you the best deals, promos and contests in Singapore. In other words, the best LOBANG.

GAME STUTTRING EVERY NOW AND THEN ?

• Hi, My trail access is giving me a pain in the , my rig is more than enough, I'm running the game on 144 fps and 72 in cutscene and stuff on dx 12 and x4 msaa on ultra. but during my 4 5 games so far suddenly a big stutter happen for like 2-3 sec which can cause the attack or defend to break. I'm on the latest Nvidia drivers, nothing in the back ground and my screen is 144hz g sync, not sure though if its an issue with g sync since the game is locked at the 144 hz. I'm thinking or trying DX 11 to see if its the root of the issue. or even trying to set the frame to unlock but I'm afraid it will make the game abit awkward. anyone having similier issue ? Please help. Thanks! I did not find the right solution from the Internet. References: https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/308397/game-stuttring-every-now-and-then Online marketing video