Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to SGLobangs 2.0. I have decided to do a complete reboot of SGLobangs after finding the previous forum being overran by spammers. However our mission remains the same, and that is to bring you the best deals, promos and contests in Singapore. In other words, the best LOBANG.

How to sync my video in the lefthand menu?

• Hi, I figured out how to add a movie to my sidebar so that I can show a narrator speaking. But my problem is that I want it to sort of replicate a lecture, where the narrator is presenting things and certain items on my slides will animate in, at certain times while the narrator's talking. The problem is, since the video's in the sidebar presenter panel and not on the slide, I can't see it at all when I go to the sync animations window. Is there an easy way to see the movie playing while I'm syncing? Or do i have to write down the times manually and then just sync my objects without being able to see the movie? That would be a pain. I'm willing to do it, but it seems like there must be a better way (?) Please help. Thanks! I did not find the right solution from the Internet. References:https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-presenter/how-to-sync-my-video-in-the-lefthand-menu Email Marketing Campaign Examples