Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to SGLobangs 2.0. I have decided to do a complete reboot of SGLobangs after finding the previous forum being overran by spammers. However our mission remains the same, and that is to bring you the best deals, promos and contests in Singapore. In other words, the best LOBANG.

Writing and Reading Cookies

• Hi, Can AP write a cookie to a name and with contents that I specify, then read that cookie at a later time? This is the best solution that I have come up with, but am totally open to other suggestions, and of course this solution totally depends on being able to write a cookie that I can retrieve later. The next best solution is for the AP SCOs to write the cookie. I could then use a different Authoring System to hold the iPhone interface Menu, and also launch the rest of the SCOs while still maintaining normal tracking in the LMS. Thanks for any suggestions that anyone has. Please help. Thanks! I did not find the right solution from the Internet. References:https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-presenter/writing-and-reading-cookies whiteboard videos