Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to SGLobangs 2.0. I have decided to do a complete reboot of SGLobangs after finding the previous forum being overran by spammers. However our mission remains the same, and that is to bring you the best deals, promos and contests in Singapore. In other words, the best LOBANG.

Creating a comparison chart in Presenter?

• Hi everyone, I'm as new as newbies get-- I downloaded the trial version of Presenter 5 days ago to see if it will work with our department's needs and am experimenting with it (for the first time) today. I need to create a product comparison chart (read: pretty boring), and would like to use Presenter to spice up the chart a bit. Any insight or ideas? FYI, the chart will contain 4 products, the features & benefits of each, and each product's client profile. Please help. Thanks! I did not find the right solution from the Internet. References: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-presenter/creating-a-comparison-chart-in-presenter company case study