Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to SGLobangs 2.0. I have decided to do a complete reboot of SGLobangs after finding the previous forum being overran by spammers. However our mission remains the same, and that is to bring you the best deals, promos and contests in Singapore. In other words, the best LOBANG.

Must Branding Be Consistent Between Package and Hang Tag?

• Hello. I have received prepared sample from printer and do not really like it because font inside logo looks almost filled with gold color (debossed with foil) and harder to notice. Can it be due to font being too slim to apply precise stamping? But I also though that maybe it's just because manual process was used to make sample and in mass-production machined process will be used which I think is more accurate? I heard that in branding logo must be consistent but I have 2nd version of logo too which is only outlined compared to original logo that I used which is more filled so more foil is required. Please help. Thanks! I did not find the right solution from the Internet. References:http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/forum/forum/graphic-design/business-issues/1595570-must-branding-be-consistent-between-package-and-hang-tag Hand Drawn animation video