Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to SGLobangs 2.0. I have decided to do a complete reboot of SGLobangs after finding the previous forum being overran by spammers. However our mission remains the same, and that is to bring you the best deals, promos and contests in Singapore. In other words, the best LOBANG.

Does "Name in Cursive" count as a logo?

• Hey, guys. A client wants me to design them a basic business card. They have no logo for their business so I asked if they wanted me to design one. They said no, just their name in "flowing cursive writing" would do. That sounds potentially like a logo to me, though. Which would impact the cost. I know there are cursive fonts and I wouldn't consider just doing her name in one of those a logo. But maybe I'm wrong. What do you guys think? Does it make a difference if I do it by hand? Or would it only be considered a logo worth charging extra for if it contains some kind of non-text element? Please help. Thanks! I did not find the right solution from the Internet. References:http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/forum/forum/graphic-design/business-issues/1595675-does-name-in-cursive-count-as-a-logo product promotion videos