Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to SGLobangs 2.0. I have decided to do a complete reboot of SGLobangs after finding the previous forum being overran by spammers. However our mission remains the same, and that is to bring you the best deals, promos and contests in Singapore. In other words, the best LOBANG.

Design Team Issue - How Should Tasks Be Handled?

• Hi, I'm working in a two man graphic design team and I have a small problem with our typical working protocol. It wasn't until recently that we were finally given our first real task, but this is how it happened: A poster series needed to be designed so we were both asked to create separate designs and they would be chosen by another department. After working for a few hours on a design set, the other poster series was chosen and mine simply deleted. I have no problem that they prefered the other poster, (I myself found the other better) but having my work simply thrown away is very uncomfortable for me. Is there a way I could suggest we as a graphics team work so we don't have to continue such a dynamic like this? Please help. Thanks! I did not find the right solution from the Internet. References: http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/forum/forum/graphic-design/business-issues/1598380-design-team-issue-how-should-tasks-be-handled case study marketing