Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to SGLobangs 2.0. I have decided to do a complete reboot of SGLobangs after finding the previous forum being overran by spammers. However our mission remains the same, and that is to bring you the best deals, promos and contests in Singapore. In other words, the best LOBANG.

Ubuntu 17.04 Update Problem

• Hi, I've used Dropbox in my Ubuntu 17.04 for quite some time now, but since a couple of days it's triggering an update message that directs me to a page where my only option is to download the exact same file I used to install the software in the first place, leaving me with no working option to get past the continuous loops of "You're using an old version of Dropbox. Please update to the latest version to continue using Dropbox." every hour or so (a message which has an option to update OR exit Dropbox). Please help. Thanks! I did not find the right solution from the Internet. References: https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Installation-and-desktop-app/Ubuntu-17-04-Update-Problem/m-p/240522#M46399 Motion Design Video