Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to SGLobangs 2.0. I have decided to do a complete reboot of SGLobangs after finding the previous forum being overran by spammers. However our mission remains the same, and that is to bring you the best deals, promos and contests in Singapore. In other words, the best LOBANG.

Neymar excited as World Cup debut looms

• Spain's capital and Brazil superstar Neymar said he had been looking forward to the realization of your childhood dream on Wednesday following being confirmed inside country's FIFA World Goblet? squad. The 22-year-old, who helped catapult A Sele??o so that you can last year's FIFA Confederations Cup, will almost always be playing in his foremost World Cup and said he would be able to preference the excitement. "This is the realization of an aspiration I have had since i Buy Fifa 14 Coins have have would have been a child," Neymar said on online community after Luis Felipe Scolari named him inside 23-man squad. "I wouldn't doubt this is one of several happiest days of playing. I've been running after my dreams and this also is always one of our main ones - not simply to represent his dad however ALL BRAZIL. "I thankfully because of this opportunity, this specific gift," said the spring chicken, who joined Barcelona by Pele's old side Santos this past year yet who has had some type of mixed time with this as of yet in the particular Nou Camp. I became emotional, anxious, nervous, merely looking forward to the evening to reach," he mentioned. Centre forward Fred, exactly who dovetailed to great impact with Neymar in 2009 to win the Confederations Cup dress wedding rehearsal, said he also couldn't wait to have trapped into Brazil's rivals, you start with Croatia on 12 Summer. "It's as much as me personally and my team-friends to put on our bears on our sleeves and offer (fans) the happiness containing been on hold regarding 64 years," said John, making reference to Brazil's missed trophy match of 1950 in Rio as soon as they lost to Uruguay. "In my opinion sure we could replicate the atmosphere and reference to the fans which will we created during the actual Confederations Cup," added this Fluminense favourite. "That one-sixth title should come," assured the 30-year-previous, who scored one goal with the 2006 World Cup in Germany although missed the cut for that 2010 tournament in Southern region Africa. Chelsea defender Mark Luiz said: "To you live this moment is whatever you can't put inside words. I must thankfully, our kids and friends. I'll do almost all I'm able to to honor my countrymen." Club-couple Ramires and Willian appeared also overjoyed at organism selected with the adventure. "I would not have words to go into detail this time," said Ramires. "I are only overjoyed and extremely thrilled to wear the Brazil squad. I'll do my best - let's move and get that identify!" Willian said: "Today, I've truly received the very FIFA 15 Coins For Sale best news of my life. I have the possibility to enjoy a World Cup, any dream I've had since i have would have been a kid."