Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to SGLobangs 2.0. I have decided to do a complete reboot of SGLobangs after finding the previous forum being overran by spammers. However our mission remains the same, and that is to bring you the best deals, promos and contests in Singapore. In other words, the best LOBANG.

Come to Buy Cheapest WildStar Gold from wildstargoldvip.com

• Officially Launched on June 3rd, 2014, the new game WildStar has attracted a lot of players to try it out. Since everybody gets three free guest passes, here Safewow would like to offer WildStar fans a guide to guest passes to teach players to make full use of them. Meanwhile, players can buy legit wildstar platinum and CD-key to have fun in-game. Lost to me in all the hype of organising headstart for the site and my guild. Bitwise took to the official cheap wildstar gold forums to give us an official answer on addons such as TheZone which players were worried could ruin open world pvp. I saw many a discussion on it, a 300 comment Reddit post being one of the most prominent. For those of you coming into this not knowing what the hubbub is about, TheZone basically allowed you to locate any enemy player that was flagged for pvp in the vicinity, to the point of drawing a line right too them on screen. Bitwise wrote a very detailed, open and intelligent post on the issue and the steps he and his team will be taking on this. wildstar gold in www.wildstargoldvip.com is so good!